Our hands-on trainings help you understand the application of AI technologies, with a sharp focus on real-world cases and hands-on tools. This course is for anyone who wants to apply AI in their organisation – no technical background required!
What will you learn?
● The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning and data science
● Evaluate the value, feasibility, and other aspects of a business application for various types of AI technologies
● Understand how to gather, prepare and leverage data
● Recognise which problems machine learning can solve (and which it can not)
● Describe a range of feasible business applications for AI
● How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
Wednesday 18th – Thursday 19th June
“I feel like the clouds in my head that always formed in my head when listening to people talking about AI have lifted” Angelika Franzke, Principal Business Analyst, Capgemini
“This high-quality, intensive course gives practical insight into modern machine learning tools and how they can be leveraged to create business value.” Mattijs de Groot, CTO, LUMICKS
“I would 100% recommend the course” Mo Radjab , CEO, iBilly
View the full agenda and reserve your place here.