At BrainCreators we’re looking for a Devops Engineer that will have an essential role in connecting our BrainMatter AI platform to multiple cloud providers. You will be responsible for rolling out the platform for our customers, either in the cloud or on-premise. Our platform is mostly driven by a Python 3 backend, so it is important to us that you are an experienced Python programmer as well.
You should be familiar with writing gitlab pipelines so we can have a high degree of automation throughout our development / deployment toolchain.
We make heavy use of docker containers, so you should be familiar with building containers, running them through docker-compose or deploying them to kubernetes.
Our company is primarily Linux based, so you should be confident on the *nix prompt and have the ability to write shell scripts.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Apply cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes and setup new workloads.
- Manage and monitor multiple Kubernetes Clusters.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations.
- Troubleshoot production issues and streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (Gitlab / Gitlab CI / Sonarqube / Nexus).
- Improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- You have 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or software-engineering role.
- You can maintain Python web applications.
- You have a deep understanding of Linux and can write shell scripts.
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Python and DevOps tools like GitLab.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch).
- You have experience with running and monitoring containers on Kubernetes.
What we can offer you
- A team of really smart colleagues
- The chance to never get bored: we work with customers in fields ranging from medical to industrial imaging, from fashion to network anomaly detection
- The latest AI hardware
- An informal working environment
- Flexible office hours
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
Interested? Sent your CV and cover letter to email@example.com