Are you addicted to programming, eager to learn and looking to join a team of world class AI developers?
Do you have a get-it-done attitude and like to be challenged every day?
This is your chance to join one of the most exciting startups in the Netherlands, surrounded by an experienced team of incredibly talented people with an office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Your main responsibilities include:
– Designing, implementing, launching and maintaining highly scalable systems both in the cloud and on the latest hardware from our partners Nvidia and IBM
– Building Enterprise AI processing pipelines that handle large volumes of data
– Developing custom applications for a large variety of customers together with Machine Learning Engineers
– Staying up to date with the latest trends by researching new frameworks, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions
– Strong foundation in computer science, with solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud-based development and testing
– Know Relational, Document and Graph databases
– Experience with Linux
– Experience with containers (aka Docker)
– Have experience in enterprise software development and distributed systems
– Write high performance, reusable code
– Love to work in a team, share your knowledge and learn from others
– Proficiency in Python and at least a couple of other languages
– Experience in Kubernetes, Spark
– Experience with JS and CSS
– Experience in functional and logical programming
– Knowledge of machine learning
What does BrainCreators offer?
– A team of really smart colleagues
– The chance to never be bored. We work with customers across a broad range of industries, from medical and industrial imaging through to media and network anomaly detection
– The latest AI hardware
– An informal working environment
– Flexible office hours
– An office in the heart of Amsterdam
If you’d like to apply, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org