We’re excited to announce that on the 8th November our first event will be taking place, organised in collaboration with IBM and Capgemini Invent. AI in Practice is the first of a series of events that will look beyond the AI hype, bringing you industry case studies and AI applications that are delivering real business results across a range of sectors.
If you’re interested in learning more about enterprise AI applications, or perhaps struggling to build a business case for using AI, then this event is for you.
Attendee’s will come from a range of enterprise industries including:
– financial services
– genetics and bioscience
– Luc Jeurissen, Program Manager, DHL
– Steffen Elsaesser, CEO, Capgemini Invent Central Europe
– Maarten Stol, Principal Scientist, BrainCreators
– Philippe Bressers, Product Owner Artificial Intelligence, FD Media Group
– Florin Manaila, Senior IT Architect, IBM Systems Europe
– Marc Wiggers, Partner, Loyens & Loeff
– Jasper Wognum, CEO, BrainCreators
What’s happening at a glance:
– Industry case studies
– AI startup pitches
– Industry leader panel discussion
– Post event drinks
When? Thursday 8th November 2018, 12:30 – 6pm
Where? Startup Village, University of Amsterdam
Take a look at the website to see the full agenda, speakers and to reserve your place!